Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (NYSE: UBA and UBP) a real estate investment trust, today announced that it has hired Zach Fox to the position of Acquisitions Manager. He was previously the Director of Retail and Economic Development for the Downtown Alliance where he held a seat on The Real Estate Board of New York’s Store Broker’s Committee and the ICSC Alliance Planning Committee. Prior to that, Zach was a broker at RKF & Associates and Winick Realty Group, where he specialized in landlord representation and completed transactions on behalf of The Related Companies, Brookfield Properties, Tishman Speyer, JP Morgan Chase, and TF Cornerstone. Zach will be graduating from NYU’s Schack Institute of Real Estate this spring with an M.S. in Real Estate Finance and Investing. Zach received his B.A. from the University of Wisconsin in 2007. He is an active member of ICSC, REBNY, and ULI.
Commenting on the new appointment, James Aries, Senior Vice President and Director of Acquisitions for UBP said, “We are delighted to announce the appointment of Zach who is a well-respected real estate professional in our market. He will greatly assist us in achieving our real estate acquisition goals as we continue to expand our portfolio of shopping centers in the metropolitan NY suburban markets including Fairfield County, CT; Westchester, Putnam and Nassau Counties, NY and Northern NJ.”
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. is a self-administered equity real
estate investment trust which owns or has equity interests in 60
properties containing approximately 5.0 million square feet of space.
Listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 1969, it provides
investors with a means of participating in ownership of income-producing
properties. It has paid 173 consecutive quarters of uninterrupted
dividends to its shareholders since its inception and has raised total
dividends to its shareholders for the last 19 consecutive years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV