Embed Real Time Parking Information To Any Website With The ParkerMap™
FOSTER CITY, Calif. , Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Streetline, Inc., the leading provider of smart parking solutions and real time parking data, announced today the introduction of ParkerMap™, an embeddable widget that allows merchants, universities, cities, and parking providers to easily showcase nearby parking options via any website.
ParkerMap is available for free at www.theparkerapp.com/parkermap . To generate a custom ParkerMap, users simply enter an address and the ParkerMap wizard generates unique HTML code that can easily be dropped into any website. Among those already using ParkerMap are City of Fort Lauderdale , Oregon State University , San Mateo Downtown Association and Mandaloun Restaurant in Redwood City, Calif .
"Our goal is to provide parking data via as many channels as possible and the ParkerMap is yet another tool to make parking data broadly available to motorists," said Zia Yusuf, president and CEO of Streetline. "Whether you're a merchant trying to bring customers to your establishment, a university managing an influx of visitors for the big game, or a city looking to reduce congestion downtown, letting motorists know where they can park is key."ParkerMap: What Customers Are Saying:
- "The City of Fort Lauderdale is constantly striving to improve the services we provide to our residents, guests and businesses. The ParkerMap helps us leverage even more value from our smart parking deployment by allowing our merchants and restaurants to take advantage of this new source of information. The more ways we can convey parking information to consumers, the better! And, the ParkerMap is a means to do this that is simple to use and effective." - Brian McKelligett, Parking Services Manager, Department of Transportation and Mobility, City of Fort Lauderdale, Florida http://www.fortlauderdale.gov/parking/default.htm
- "By introducing the ParkerMap to Oregon State University our students, faculty, staff, and visitors without smartphones can now access parking locations, policies, and check the real-time availability of disability parking in the core of campus. I was able to add ParkerMap to our website in less than two minutes. Streetline has created a very user-friendly interface to create and add a parking map any website. Streetline has welcomed us into the world of parking 2.0!"- Jennifer E. Gossett, Disability Access Services, Oregon State University http://oregonstate.edu/parking/
- "As a restaurant owner, providing the highest quality service is always a top concern. Since finding parking can be a challenge in downtown Redwood City, particularly if you are unfamiliar with the area, any tips we can provide to customers is the type top-notch service we pride ourselves on. Adding the ParkerMap to our website allows us to inform guests of the parking options near our building and how much they cost. It is a clear way to show where parking is available in relation to our location and it was simple to add to our website."- Basim Nimri, owner, Mandaloun Restaurant ( Redwood City, Calif.) http://www.mandaloun.biz/joomla/contact-us
- " Parking is the first thing and the last thing a consumer experiences when visiting our downtown. Showing them where to find adequate parking is essential to a thriving downtown. The ParkerMap helps our businesses inform visitors where they can park, how much it costs, and the availability of on street parking in real time for key blocks in the heart of downtown." - Jessica Evans, Executive Director, Downtown San Mateo Association http://dsma.org/parking/
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts