The Renaissance Blackstone Chicago Honors U.S. Presidents With An Offer For Individuals Who Share Their Birthday With One
CHICAGO, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In honor of our nation's presidents and to extend the President's Day celebration year-round, The Renaissance Blackstone Chicago Hotel is offering a special to guests who share their birthday with one of the nation's 44 presidents. The Presidents' Birthday Offer allows guests who share their birthday with a president to pay their age on their birthday. Originally opened in 1910, The Renaissance Blackstone Chicago has hosted a dozen presidents from Theodore Roosevelt to Jimmy Carter.
"The Renaissance Blackstone Chicago's history includes legendary stories about our nation's presidents from the site of a possible tryst between John F Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe, to the back room deal in the "Smoke Filled Room," where Warren G Harding secured the Republican nomination," said Kim Corrigan, general manager of the Renaissance Blackstone Chicago Hotel. " President's Day honors Presidents Washington and Lincoln's birthday, but with our Presidents' Birthday Offer we hope to extend the celebration to every president's birthday throughout the year."
The room rate for guests staying on their birthday shared with a president will be the guest's age. Rates are based on availability. For example if a guest turned 44 on Ronald Regan's birthday, June 5, the rate for a stay at The Renaissance Blackstone Chicago for this individual on June 5, 2013 would be $44. Taxes are additional and based on the birthday rate. Guests must show identification upon check-in to confirm their actual birthday. This Presidents' Birthday Offer is valid through February 16, 2014.
To book, call Toni Baker @ 312-542-3441 or email email@example.com.SOURCE The Renaissance Blackstone Chicago Hotel
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV