Federally-Insured Investment Option In NC 529 Plan Attracts Conservative Investors
Senior Vice President of SECU's IRA & Investment Services department Joan McCool, comments, "State Employees' Credit Union is delighted that our Credit Union's members and non-members are investing in their family or friends' educational future through North Carolina's National College Savings Program. The continued growth of the NC 529 Plan assets is a great indication of the importance being placed on the benefits of receiving a higher education."
For information about all investment options, plus federal and state tax advantages of saving in the NC 529 Plan, go CFNC.org/NC529 or call 800-600-3453 toll free or 919-828-4904 ( Raleigh).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV