SBA Offers Webinar Series Promoting Entrepreneurship Education And Small Business Growth
Recognizes 7 th Annual National Entrepreneurship Week
February 16-23, 2012
WASHINGTON, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following news advisory was issued today by the U.S. Small Business Administration:
HOW: Audio Conference Login Instructions 1. Dial the AT&T Connect Teleconference Toll-Free Number – 1-888-858-2144 2. Enter your AT&T Access Code – 4259370 (press the # key) Web Conference Login Instructions 1. Login at www.connectmeeting.att.com 2. Enter "Meeting Number" 1-888-858-2144 3. Enter "Access Code" 4259370 4. Enter "Email Address, First and Last name" 5. Click Submit 6. Click Participant 7. Click Participant Application (Recommended) 8. Click "Enter" Event 9. Click Dial-In/Already Connected by Phone (Close the Telephone Connection Instructions pop-up box) System Requirements: To set up the AT&T Connect Participant application, a user's PC must run either Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.8 or Mac OS X 10.7 with either Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) supported. AT&T Connect does support the Chrome, Safari or Firefox browser. Note: The phone number is the "meeting number" when logging in to https://www.connectmeeting.att.com. A separate telephone line is needed for the conference call-in portion.
Jay Goth, Business Consultant TriTech Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Topic: Crowdfunding – Pros and Cons Tuesday, February 19 at 3:00 p.m.
Kevin Lehman, CEO and Co-Founder Three Revolutions Topic: Crowdfunding Innovation Wednesday, February 20 at 3:00 p.m.
Ryan Finch, General Manager Raleigh City Farm Topic: Kickstarting an Urban Farm Thursday, February 21 at 3:00 p.m.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV