Third-best: Irving, Texas
This 213,000-population city outside Dallas gets the nod mostly because it's got lots of newly arrived singles.
Unmarried people who've lived in Irving for less than five years make up 15.6% of the city's total population, placing the community in the 88th percentile nationwide for that category.Irving also ranks in the 87th percentile for its ratio of young single women to young single men, with 109 unmarried females under 35 for every 100 unmarried males of the same age. The Texas community likewise places in the 76th percentile for single young women as a proportion of total population. Irving ranks only in the 48th percentile for walkability, though, and the 65th percentile for disposable income among single women. The typical unmarried female there makes $32,266 a year and pays $1,208 in monthly rent, leaving $1,481 per month for dates and other bills.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV