Move to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's hometown and you'll find plenty of girls to dance with, as Cleveland ranks in the 90th percentile for single young women as a percentage of all residents.
Cleveland also rocks for walkability and affordability, placing in the 78th percentile for both. Single women make a median $31,374 annual income in the 397,000-population Forest City, but typically pay just $834 a month in rent -- leaving $1,781 for dates and other expenses.That said, Cleveland ranks only in the 59th percentile for newly arrived singles and the ratio of unmarried young women to unmarried young men. There are just 93 single female Clevelanders under 35 for every 100 single men of the same age.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV