Fifth-best: Memphis, Tenn.
Young singles who move to the city that made Elvis Presley famous shouldn't wind up in the Heartbreak Hotel, as Memphis scores in the 94th percentile of single women as a percentage of total population.
Tennessee's largest city also ranks in the 89th percentile for singles who've lived in an area less than five years, making it easy to find newly arrived women to take to Beale Street's famous restaurants and blues clubs.Your would-be girlfriend should also have plenty of money to split the check, because 672,000-population Memphis places in the 83rd percentile for median disposal income among single women. On the downside, the River City ranks in just the 25th percentile for walkability. It also has only 96 young single females for every 100 young unmarried males, although that's good enough to put Memphis in the 69th percentile nationwide for the ratio of available men to women under 35.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV