BALTIMORE, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Under Armour (NYSE:UA), the leading sports performance apparel, footwear, and accessories brand, launched I WILL™, its biggest ever global marketing campaign, at a press event in New York City. Featuring Under Armour's iconic I WILL trademark, the campaign brings to life the passion and determination that drives all athletes and Under Armour's commitment to engineering innovative products that provide real performance advantages. At the event the brand unveiled the campaign's principal creative spot featuring Canelo Alvarez, boxing's welterweight World Champion, Sloane Stephens, the only teenager ranked in the top 20 in the WTA, Bryce Harper, the reigning National League Rookie of the Year, and Kemba Walker, who is currently leading his NBA team in points, assists and steals per game. The 60-second spot depicts the next generation of athletes in their authentic training environment outfitted in the brand's most technologically advanced products.
Under Armour CEO and Founder Kevin Plank and Chief Operating Officer Kip Fulks introduced the new campaign and the brand's latest product innovations with the help of NFL Pro Bowler Arian Foster and former MMA Champion and Hollywood star Gina Carano.
"Ten years ago Under Armour became a household name when the brand asked athletes everywhere to 'Protect this House.' The response in the iconic commercial, and throughout the years, has been the same: I WILL," said Plank. "Today, Under Armour inspires the next generation of athletes to unleash their inner resolve and our I WILL trademark confirms our promise to continuously redefine the future of performance through innovation that will help give athletes an edge."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV