President Obama Demands Defense For U.S. Homeland And Allies Against North Korea
President Barack Obama made it clear, " The United States will also continue to take steps necessary to defend ourselves and our allies…"
Ellison closed his comments with: 1.4 percent of our defense budget for the missile defense of our allies and homeland is simply not enough for the importance of what we, as a nation and for the safety of our citizens, have to have in place.
SOURCE Missile Defense Advocacy Alliance
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV