WASHINGTON, Feb. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) employees Roy Foreman and Omar Thompson received top awards at the annual Black Engineer of the Year Award (BEYA) STEM Global Competitiveness Conference held Feb. 7-9 in Washington, D.C. BEYA acknowledges excellence in accomplishments in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields. An additional 25 Northrop Grumman employees were recognized as BEYA Modern-Day Technology Leaders at the conference.
Photos accompanying this release are available at http://media.globenewswire.com/noc/mediagallery.html?pkgid=17120 .
"We proudly congratulate our employees for receiving these distinctive awards, which demonstrate their commitment to Northrop Grumman, their communities and their professional development. We also thank BEYA for once again holding this important conference and awards ceremony that promotes expanded involvement in STEM fields, which is so critical to our nation," said Denise Peppard, Northrop Grumman vice president and chief human resources officer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV