NORWALK, Conn., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Medica US announces that Psychiatric Times -- the nation's best read psychiatric publication -- is pleased to announce that it will be expanding its coverage of mental disease in three key areas, with guidance from experts in bipolar disorder, neuropsychiatry, and sleep disorders. These experts will join members of the Editorial Board of Psychiatric Times to help keep psychiatrists up-to-date on the state-of-the-art of diagnosis and management of mental illness.
- As Bipolar Disorder Section Editor, James Phelps, MD, will focus on practical solutions to problems that commonly arise in bipolar disease. Dr Phelps is Director of the Mood Disorders Program at Samaritan Mental Health in Corvallis, Oregon. He is the author of Why Am I Still Depressed? Recognizing and Managing the Ups and Downs of Bipolar II and Soft Bipolar Disorder.
- As Neuropsychiatry Section Editor , Rakesh Jain, MD, MPH, will shed new light on the neurologic and psychiatric underpinnings of such mental disorders as schizophrenia, depression, and eating disorders. Dr Jain is Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Texas, Houston, and Director of Psychiatric Drug Research for the R/D Clinical Research Center at Lake Jackson, Texas
- As Sleep Disorders Section Editor, Karl Doghramji, MD will explore the connection between psychiatric and sleep disorders. Dr Doghramji is Professor of Psychiatry, Neurology, and Medicine at Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, and Medical Director of the Jefferson Sleep Disorders Center at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, in Philadelphia. Dr Doghramji is also Chair of the Albert M. Biele, MD Memorial Lectureship in Psychiatry in the Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior at Jefferson Medical College.
About UBM Medica USAddressing today's healthcare information needs, UBM Medica US, delivers strategic, integrated communications solutions and comprehensive reach—online, in print, and via custom programs. Improving the effectiveness of healthcare through information and education, UBM Medica US provides unbiased clinical, practical, and business information for physicians, providers, payers, and patients around the world. Through journals, magazines, websites, online communities, drug databases, digital events, and other valuable resources, UBM Medica US also delivers comprehensive communication solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries. Websites include CancerNetwork.com, ConsultantLive.com, DiagnosticImaging.com, MusculoskeletalNetwork.com, OBGYN.net, PhysiciansPractice.com, PsychiatricTimes.com and SearchMedica.com. UBM Medica US is part of UBM Connect – which provides marketing services across a number of communities, the largest of which are healthcare, medical device design and advanced manufacturing. UBM Connect also includes UBM Studios, the global leader in interactive digital environments. UBM Connect is a UBM plc company. For more information, visit http://www.UBMMedicaUS.com
Jason J. GoldenContent Marketing Manager203-523-7040 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE UBM Medica US
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV