- As Bipolar Disorder Section Editor, James Phelps, MD, will focus on practical solutions to problems that commonly arise in bipolar disease. Dr Phelps is Director of the Mood Disorders Program at Samaritan Mental Health in Corvallis, Oregon. He is the author of Why Am I Still Depressed? Recognizing and Managing the Ups and Downs of Bipolar II and Soft Bipolar Disorder.
- As Neuropsychiatry Section Editor , Rakesh Jain, MD, MPH, will shed new light on the neurologic and psychiatric underpinnings of such mental disorders as schizophrenia, depression, and eating disorders. Dr Jain is Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Texas, Houston, and Director of Psychiatric Drug Research for the R/D Clinical Research Center at Lake Jackson, Texas
- As Sleep Disorders Section Editor, Karl Doghramji, MD will explore the connection between psychiatric and sleep disorders. Dr Doghramji is Professor of Psychiatry, Neurology, and Medicine at Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, and Medical Director of the Jefferson Sleep Disorders Center at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, in Philadelphia. Dr Doghramji is also Chair of the Albert M. Biele, MD Memorial Lectureship in Psychiatry in the Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior at Jefferson Medical College.
Psychiatric Times To Expand Coverage Of Mental Illness In Three Key Areas
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.