Nethram, LLC Brings Conference Calling To The Masses With Release Of Kuvi, An Innovative, User-Friendly Group Calling Tool
"When I was in a leadership position with Ericsson, I was frustrated by the tediousness of conference call technology," said Paul Mathews, creator of Kuvi. "Time is precious, and setting up these calls seemed to take nearly as long as the actual conferences. Typical bridging technologies are anything but user friendly. Kuvi solves these issues. More than that, Kuvi takes audio conferencing out of the office and into the consumer setting. I believe we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg in terms of what this tool can do for people."
Getting started with Kuvi is simple. New users can register automatically with their Facebook accounts. Once an account is created, users just need to add contacts and create groups. For more information, go to http://www.kuvicall.com.
About Nethram, LLC
Based in California, Nethram, LLC offers software development for the telecommunications sector. The company has been operational since 2004. http://nethram.com/Contact: Helani Mathewphone: 888-440-3740email: firstname.lastname@example.org This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE Nethram, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV