Emerald Ash Borer Conference To Focus On New Approaches To Defend Municipal Budgets
CHICAGO, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A one-day conference to prepare and update municipalities on the latest science and economic effects of the emerald ash borer infestation (EAB) will be conducted March 7 at the Northern Illinois University Hoffman Estates campus. Institutions from three states are supporting the conference which is designed to accelerate the delivery of EAB data and science to municipalities with the greatest need.
Institute for Work And the Economy and The Regional Development Institute at Northern Illinois University will host the conference. The conference will review current EAB management approaches, and provide municipalities a pathway to determine financially-based approaches. Confirmed speakers include Dr. Deb McCullough, Michigan State University, Dr. Fred Miller, Morton Arboretum and Dr. Peter Creticos, Institute for Work and the Economy.
The conference steering committee will summarize and publish conference content and proceedings which will be available from the supporting institutions. The full-day conference will include lunch.
About the Emerald Ash Borer Management Conference: There is no charge to attend Emerald Ash Borer Management: New Approaches To Defend Municipal Budgets but space is limited and registration is required. For information on the conference write to EABConference@sbcglobal.net or call 312-280-8706 Institutions supporting the conference include: Illinois Municipal League; League of Wisconsin Municipalities; Metro Counties of Illinois; Morton Arboretum; Quad City Botanical Center; South Suburban Mayors & Managers; Starhill Forest Arboretum ( Illinois College); Taltree Arboretum; University of Wisconsin-Madison Arboretum; Tree Care Industry Association.SOURCE Emerald Ash Borer Management Conference
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV