BOULDER, Colo., and SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BiOptix in conjunction with Molecular Med TRI-CON 2013 will officially announce the expansion of the BiOptix Innovators Program, a unique-to-the-industry "try before you buy" instrument demo program that encourages researchers and institutions to become acquainted with the new BiOptix 404pi, the first commercially available SPR instrument to incorporate phase-based common path interferometry technology.
During the event, Ken Wilczek, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for BiOptix remarked: "We are actively seeking and qualifying researchers and institutions who would like to experience a new way of evaluating and purchasing an SPR instrument." "Through the marriage of excellent customer service and world-class technology, BiOptix aims to simplify the SPR instrument evaluation process, building a true partnership with scientific researchers to demonstrate the capabilities of the 404pi, a 21 st century benchmark for new and innovative label-free SPR instrumentation." "Quite simply, this is not your father's SPR instrument—the BiOptix 404pi will change how you think and work with SPR." continued Wilczek.
Additional details about the BiOptix Innovators Program, including how you or your institution can request a demo of the BiOptix 404pi can be found at: http://www.bioptix.com/products/innovators-program or by contacting BiOptix at: 303-545-5550 x 125.
In addition to Molecular Med TRI-CON 2013, BiOptix will be highlighting the 404pi at the following events during the first half of 2013:
- PepTalk 2013 – The Protein Science Week
- BioPhysical Society 57 th Annual Meeting
- IBC's Biopharmaceutical Development & Production Week
- US HUPO
- AACR — The American Association for Cancer Research
- 9th Annual Pegs — The Essential Protein Engineering Summit
- 2013 Merck Technology Symposia
- TIDES 2013 — Oligonucleotide and Peptide Research, Technology and Product Development
- 2013 Bristol-Myers Squibb Vendor & Technology Symposia