CLEARFIELD, Pa., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of CNB Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: CCNE) has announced the declaration of 16.5 cents per share quarterly dividend payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 1, 2013.
CNB Financial Corporation is a $1.8 billion bank holding company conducting business primarily through CNB Bank, the Corporation's principal subsidiary. CNB Bank operations include a loan production office, a private banking division, and twenty-eight full-service offices in Pennsylvania, including ERIEBANK, a division of CNB Bank.
For further information regarding the stock of CNB Financial Corporation, please call (814) 765-9621, CNB Bank Stock Transfer Department or contact any brokerage firm. The identifying symbol for this security is CCNE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV