Sportsnet is the official regional television broadcast rights holder for the Vancouver Canucks, Calgary Flames (including radio rights on Sportsnet 960 The FAN), Edmonton Oilers, Ottawa Senators, and Toronto Maple Leafs (including radio rights on Sportsnet 590 The FAN).
Rogers and Canucks Sports & Entertainment have committed to build relationships that consist of the same corporate and community values. Rogers is an industry leader and innovator focused on enhancing customer experiences and fostering community partnerships. Rogers Arena is where loyal fans are engaged and important partners are hosted; Canucks Sports & Entertainment continues to be an integral partner to Rogers.
Media Availability - Rogers Arena, today at 10 a.m. PT
The following spokespeople will be available to speak to the media today at Rogers Arena in the Norm Jewison Media Room regarding the new agreement:
- Scott Moore, President, Broadcast, Rogers Media
- Phil Lind, Executive Vice-President, Regulatory and Vice Chairman, Rogers Communications
- Victor de Bonis, Chief Operating Officer, Canucks Sports & Entertainment, and Alternate Governor, NHL
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts