EMC Global Services can help organizations by:
- Providing the organization with an assessment of the current environment to enable a change of focus from the recovery time and recovery point objectives, forging a path to improved availability.
- Enabling the organization to reduce risk associated with business continuity outages and restarts.
- Providing the organization with the architectural design and roadmap information to help enable the organization to deliver "Always-On, and Always-Available access" to its users, thereby, helping the business increase its competitive advantage.
Organizations are increasingly reliant on uninterrupted active/active access to data and applications. Additionally, the rapid growth of Big Data and globalization, increasing regulatory pressures, more frequent planned outages, and the impact of natural disasters have reinforced the need for management to continue operations through any type of disruption. In response, many IT service organizations have created an expensive labyrinth of different solutions and techniques to eliminate single points of failure in their data centers.
In a recent study¹ commissioned by EMC, Forrester Consulting found that the increased reliance on technology is the number one factor driving increased risk in business. Organizations require new IT delivery models, such as continuous availability that provide greater control and visibility of data. This establishes a foundation of trust that IT infrastructure will perform the way it should even in the event of business disruptions that may occur.
Customer QuoteKeith Mallonee, Senior Vice President, McKesson IT "We recently examined a continuous availability strategy for one of our major business units. What we learned is that continuous availability is not only architecturally feasible, leveraging off-the-shelf products, it is achievable at significant savings. EMC practitioners delivered far more than we expected, and the strategy is readily executable, enabling us to bring the business case to management quickly and efficiently."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV