HOPKINTON, Mass., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- New EMC Continuous Availability Advisory Services based on EMC ® VPLEX ® virtual storage can help organizations mitigate outages through a journeyed approach to an IT availability transformation.
- Delivered by EMC Global Services, the offering can enable organizations to improve information availability capabilities and reduce CAPEX and OPEX through comprehensive assessment, cost/benefit analysis, and roadmap development.
- EMC Continuous Availability Advisory Services can enable organizations to reduce server count by combining existing production, high availability, and disaster recovery compute platforms into a single solution.
- Join the EMC Community Network webcast today at 11:00 a.m. EST.
Full Story: EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) today announced Continuous Availability Advisory Services: a comprehensive assessment, cost/benefit analysis, and roadmap development offering delivered by EMC Global Services in combination with EMC ® VPLEX ® virtual storage which enables an always-on-and-available IT infrastructure with reduced CAPEX and OPEX. As demonstrated in certain customer engagements conducted by EMC, Continuous Availability Advisory Services have been shown to enable organizations to reduce server count by up to 40% by combining existing production, high availability, and disaster recovery compute platforms into a single solution.
EMC Continuous Availability Advisory Services: Helping Customers Fully Realize the Benefits of VPLEX and Continuous Availability with Active/Active Data Centers and ApplicationsDelivered by EMC Global Services, the Continuous Availability Advisory Services' suite of offerings include: assessing the readiness of applications and existing infrastructure, and developing an architectural design, roadmap and cost benefit analysis for the technical deployment and transition. EMC Continuous Availability Advisory Services provides organizations with a proven services methodology that is based on EMC VPLEX virtual storage. Previously, a continuous availability environment was either limited to be within a data center, or required complex systems integration that made it expensive to build and maintain. EMC VPLEX provides the critical foundation for continuous availability by presenting read/writable virtual volumes in two geographically separated data centers. It enables users to build "stretched data centers," permitting them to process data collaboratively, using server clustering technologies over distance, and to take a powerful new approach to business continuity design and execution. However, solutions built with EMC VPLEX and off-the-shelf clustering technologies can help organizations maximize information trust and availability.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV