Hammacher Schlemmer Introduces The Medication Safe
NEW YORK, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Continuing its 165-year history of offering the Best, the Only and the Unexpected, Hammacher Schlemmer introduces The Medication Safe, a steel-fortified lockbox that keeps prescription medication secure.
The Medication Safe has a strong, steel-reinforced ABS/nylon case, recessed, concealed door hinges, and dual 1/2"-diameter locking steel door bolts to prevent unauthorized access.
" The Medication Safe is designed to fit inside a standard medicine cabinet, providing unobtrusive, safe storage of prescription medications that are only accessible via the included key," explained Hammacher Schlemmer's General manager Fred Berns.
The Medication Safe has a 113" cu. interior that accommodates up to seven 4"-tall bottles and it comes with pre-drilled holes and hardware that enable the safe to be mounted to a wall, shelf, or countertop." The Medication Safe provides dedicated, reliable storage that helps people keep their medications organized and in the same location to help eliminate the hassle of locating pill bottles," explained Mr. Berns. The Medication Safe is available from Hammacher Schlemmer for $79.95. For more information about this product, please visit http://www.hammacher.com/81861 or contact Trish Hammond at (847) 581-8987 or via e-mail at email@example.com . About Hammacher Schlemmer Hammacher Schlemmer is America's longest running catalog, offering the Best, the Only, and the Unexpected since 1848. The company provides unique products that solve problems or represent the only one of their kind, and backs its products by a rather famous Lifetime Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction. Hammacher Schlemmer's innovative offerings are available through its catalog and online at www.hammacher.com. SOURCE Hammacher Schlemmer
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV