Algeria’s Minister for Energy and Mines, Youcef Yousfi has joined the prestigious group of speakers scheduled to speak at IHS CERAWeek—the world’s preeminent energy conference—March 4-8 at the Hilton Americas—Houston.
Other recent additions to the agenda include Vagit Alekperov, president, LUKOIL; Diezani Alison-Madueke, minister of petroleum resources, Nigeria; Farouq Hussain Al-Zanki, deputy chairman of the board of directors and CEO, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation; Esperança Bias, minister of minerals and mining, Mozambique; Fanrong Li, CEO and president, CNOOC Ltd.; Gérard Mestrallet, chairman & CEO, GDF Suez; and Joe Oliver, minister of natural resources, Canada.
IHS CERAWeek 2013, Drivers of Change: Geopolitics, Markets and the New Map of Energy is chaired by IHS Vice Chairman and author of The Quest, Daniel Yergin and will feature presentations from more than 300 speakers to deliver unparalleled insight, critical analysis and clarity on the future of energy in a changing world.
Previously announced speakers include Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates, BP Group Chief Executive Robert Dudley, ConocoPhillips Chairman and CEO Ryan Lance, Fed Ex Chairman, President and CEO Fred Smith and General Motors Chairman and CEO Daniel F. Akerson.Additional IHS CERAWeek Speakers: (A complete list of speakers, full agenda and registration information is available at www.ceraweek.com.)
- Leonid Bokhanovskiy, secretary general, Gas Exporting Countries Forum
- Orlando Cabrales Segovia, president, ANH
- Clarence Cazalot, president and CEO, Marathon Oil Corporation
- Tony Clark, commissioner, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Tim Dodson, executive vice president, global exploration, Statoil
- Anthony Earley, chairman, CEO and president, PG&E Corporation
- Nemesio Fernández-Cuesta, president and COO, Repsol
- Jack Gerard, president and CEO, American Petroleum Institute
- Gen. Michael Hayden, former director, Central Intelligence Agency; former director, National Security Agency
- Jim Hughes, CEO, First Solar
- Walter Isaacson, president and CEO, The Aspen Institute; author of Steve Jobs and Einstein
- Hirobumi Kawano, president, Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation (JOGMEC)
- Patrick Kron, chairman and CEO, Alstom
- Ryan Lance, Chairman and CEO, ConocoPhillips
- Gérard Mestrallet, chairman and CEO, GDF Suez
- Joe Oliver, minister of natural resources, Canada
- Mark Papa, chairman of the board and CEO, EOG Resources
- Stephen Pryor, president, ExxonMobil Chemical Company
- James E. Rogers, chairman and CEO, Duke Energy
- Matt Rose, chairman and CEO, BNSF
- Ambassador Dennis Ross, counselor, Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- John Russell, president and CEO, CMS Energy Corporation and Consumers Energy Company
- Philippe Sauquet, president, gas and power, Total
- Frederick W. Smith, chairman and CEO, FedEx Corporation
- Chris Weston, president and CEO, Direct Energy
- Steve Williams, president and CEO, Suncor Energy
- Mike Yeager, group executive and chief executive, petroleum, BHP Billiton
- Drew Zieglgansberger, senior vice president, operations shared services, Cenovus Energy, Inc.