AGCO Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (AGCO)
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for AGCO (NYSE:AGCO) is tomorrow, February 13, 2013. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 10 cents per share. At a price of $54.91 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.7%. The average volume for AGCO has been one million shares per day over the past 30 days. AGCO has a market cap of $5.28 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are up 10.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. AGCO Corporation manufactures and distributes agricultural equipment and related replacement parts worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV