Canine Campers Express Puppy Love For Bo With Paw-Print Valentine
CHICAGO, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The doggy day campers at Best Friends Pet Care in Chicago were paw deep in paint this week, creating a special Valentine card for First Dog Bo Obama.
The dogs paw-signed a heart-shaped card as a mark of their deep puppy love for the First Pup. The six panel fold-out card reads "Happy Valentine's Day from the Doggy Day Campers at Best Friends in Chicago" and was paw-printed by 24 camp dogs including Sasha, Mavis, Indigo, Asa, and Rosie, as well as Max, Spike and Huckleberry.
"Bo is the ultimate furry Valentine and is our hometown doggy hero," explained Bruce Blaine, manager of the Best Friends Pet Care center in Chicago. "So it's not surprising that his name came up when we were making valentine cards."Paw painting is a frequent activity at Best Friends, he said. With the help of their camp counselors, the campers paw-print cards for their pet parents for special occasions. "It's their way of saying 'I Woof You'." The Valentine card for Bo has already been mailed to the White House, but Valentines to campers and counselors in Chicago and at other Best Friends Pet Care centers will be distributed during the doggy Valentine's Day parties this week. Best Friends Pet Care ( www.bestfriendspetcare.com), which offers boarding, grooming and training as well as doggy day camp, has 41 locations across the U.S. The local pet care centers regularly hold parties to celebrate special occasions like Valentine's Day. Earlier this month, many celebrated the Super Bowl with Doggy Bowl events. SOURCE Best Friends Pet Care
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV