LINDON, Utah, Feb. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Profire Energy, Inc. (OTCBB:PFIE), which manufactures, installs and services burner management systems and other combustion management technologies for the oil and gas industry, today announced that it has renovated its existing warehouse and plans to purchase an additional shipping bay. The renovation and expansion is intended to help the company prepare for future product distribution, and is expected to help enhance inventory management and increase shipping speed within US markets.
"Although historically a majority of our sales have come from Canada, recently we are seeing exciting growth in our US operations," said Cameron Tidball, VP Sales & Marketing of Profire. "Our Texas office—opened just last year—is already profitable, and our Utah office is also seeing marked sales growth. While we expect Canada to continue its history of product development and sales revenues, it is possible that our United States sales may surpass Canadian sales in the coming 12 to 18 months."
The company's recent renovation and expansion includes:
- an additional shipping bay (sale pending)
- a mezzanine which is being used primarily for the company's increased research and development initiatives
- renovation of office space to provide additional offices for new accounting and sales personnel
- implementation of an improved barcode-scanning inventory system, which ties to new accounting software implemented by the company
CONTACT: Profire Energy, Inc. Andrew Limpert, CFO (801) 796-5127 Profire Energy, Inc. Nathan McBride, Investor Relations (801) 796-5127
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts