MedAssets, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDAS) today announced that it will webcast its 2013 Investor Day meeting on Thursday, February 28, 2013. The event is being held in New York City, and is scheduled to begin at 8:00 am ET and run approximately three hours.
The live audio webcast will be accompanied by the PowerPoint presentation, and can be accessed through the "Events & Presentations" section of MedAssets' investor relations Website at http://ir.medassets.com. A replay of the webcast presentation will be available beginning Friday, March 1, 2013.
MedAssets (NASDAQ: MDAS) partners with healthcare providers to improve their financial strength by implementing revenue cycle, spend and clinical resource management solutions that help capture revenue, control cost, improve margins and cash flow, increase regulatory compliance, and optimize operational efficiency. MedAssets serves more than 4,200 hospitals and 100,000 non-acute healthcare providers. The company currently manages more than $50 billion in supply spend and touches over $365 billion in gross patient revenue annually through its revenue cycle solutions. For more information, go to www.medassets.com.mdas/F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV