PartnerRe Ltd. (NYSE: PRE) today announced that PartnerRe Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Bill Babcock will speak at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Insurance Conference in New York City. The presentation will take place on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 9.10 a.m. Eastern.
A live listen-only webcast will be accessible by logging on to PartnerRe’s website at www.partnerre.com on the presentations page of the Investor Relations section. The presentation will be accessible for approximately 30 days following the presentation.
PartnerRe Ltd. is a leading global reinsurer, providing multi-line reinsurance to insurance companies. The Company, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, also offers capital markets products that include weather and credit protection to financial, industrial and service companies. Risks reinsured include property, casualty, motor, agriculture, aviation/space, catastrophe, credit/surety, engineering, energy, marine, specialty property, specialty casualty, multiline and other lines in its Non-life operations, mortality, longevity and accident and health in its Life operations, and alternative risk products. For the year ended December 31, 2012, total revenues were $5.6 billion. At December 31, 2012, total assets were $23.0 billion, total capital was $7.7 billion and total shareholders’ equity was $6.9 billion.
PartnerRe on the Internet: www.partnerre.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV