SAN MATEO, Calif., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, today announced that NetSuite CFO, Ron Gill, will present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference at 3:15 p.m. PST on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at The Palace Hotel, San Francisco, CA.
An audio webcast of the presentations will be available on NetSuite's Investor Relations Web site at www.netsuite.com/investors.
About NetSuite NetSuite Inc. is the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software suites. In addition to financials/ERP software suites, NetSuite offers a broad suite of applications, including accounting, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Professional Services Automation (PSA) and eCommerce that enable companies to manage most of their core business operations in its single integrated suite. NetSuite software allows businesses to automate operations, streamline processes and access real-time business information anytime, anywhere.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.Follow NetSuite's Cloud blog, NetSuite's Facebook page and @NetSuite Twitter handles for real-time updates. NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090924/SF81218LOGO-b) SOURCE NetSuite Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV