Coverity Joins Financial Services Information Sharing And Analysis Center
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Coverity, Inc., the leader in development testing, today announced it has joined the Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center (FS-ISAC).
FS-ISAC, which is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Treasury, identifies and communicates threats, vulnerabilities and risk information about cyber and physical security risks faced by the U.S. financial services sector. Coverity will join the diverse range of organizations that make up FS-ISAC, including the nation's leading banking, finance and security firms, to help protect the U.S. financial services sector critical infrastructure.
"Secure, high-quality software is absolutely vital to the ongoing welfare of the financial services industry," said Jennifer Johnson, VP of Marketing for Coverity. "We're pleased to be joining FS-ISAC, one of the leading security trade organizations in the country, and look forward to working together to promote development testing practices that ensure only secure, high-quality software is put into production in the U.S. financial services sector."
- Read more about development testing
- Read the Coverity Security Research Laboratory blog
- Contact Coverity for more information
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV