ELKRIDGE, Md., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global performance improvement solutions provider GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) announces the release of Seven Prompts: Actions for Leading and Learning , authored by Mike Koper , Senior Projects Specialist and thought leader for GP Strategies.
Seven Prompts: Actions for Leading and Learning is a collection of Koper's "seven" articles focused on considerations and suggestions that will help readers recognize opportunities to improve workforce performance.
Focus areas discussed in the eBook include the following:
- Seven Self-Identifying Prompts for Tomorrow's Global Leader Click to Tweet this message.
- Seven Critical Prompts to Avoid Management Missteps Click to Tweet this message.
- Seven Timely Prompts for Global Leaders to Manage Functional Teams Click to Tweet this message.
- Seven Prompts to Elevate Intellectual Horsepower Click to Tweet this message.
- Seven Critical Prompts for Problem-Solving Reports Click to Tweet this message.
- Seven Listening Prompts for Tomorrow's Growth Leaders Click to Tweet this message.
- Seven Clarification Prompts for Transformation Into Leadership Success Click to Tweet this message.
To learn more, or to view a copy, visit: http://bit.ly/Wq5R0X.About GP StrategiesGP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of sales and technical training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies' solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information may be found at www.gpstrategies.com. © 2013 GP Strategies Corporation. All rights reserved. GP Strategies and the GP Strategies logo design are trademarks of GP Strategies Corporation.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts