ELKRIDGE, Md., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global performance improvement solutions provider GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) announces the release of Seven Prompts: Actions for Leading and Learning , authored by Mike Koper , Senior Projects Specialist and thought leader for GP Strategies.
Seven Prompts: Actions for Leading and Learning is a collection of Koper's "seven" articles focused on considerations and suggestions that will help readers recognize opportunities to improve workforce performance.
Focus areas discussed in the eBook include the following:
- Seven Self-Identifying Prompts for Tomorrow's Global Leader Click to Tweet this message.
- Seven Critical Prompts to Avoid Management Missteps Click to Tweet this message.
- Seven Timely Prompts for Global Leaders to Manage Functional Teams Click to Tweet this message.
- Seven Prompts to Elevate Intellectual Horsepower Click to Tweet this message.
- Seven Critical Prompts for Problem-Solving Reports Click to Tweet this message.
- Seven Listening Prompts for Tomorrow's Growth Leaders Click to Tweet this message.
- Seven Clarification Prompts for Transformation Into Leadership Success Click to Tweet this message.
To learn more, or to view a copy, visit: http://bit.ly/Wq5R0X.About GP StrategiesGP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of sales and technical training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies' solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information may be found at www.gpstrategies.com. © 2013 GP Strategies Corporation. All rights reserved. GP Strategies and the GP Strategies logo design are trademarks of GP Strategies Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV