NEW YORK, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Managed technology and hosting provider Newtek Business Services, Inc., NASDAQ: NEWT, The Small Business Authority®, today announced the release of a new low-cost, high-performance computing solutions designed for today's small-business IT demands. The solutions include a new line of dedicated server configurations, which feature Intel® Xeon® Quad Core, Dual-Quad Core, and Dual-Hex Core processors, and an optional Managed Server Care Bundle, which relieves small businesses and their IT managers from most of the server management responsibilities.
Barry Sloane, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Newtek Business Services said, "As small-business web and IT demands evolve, it is imperative that our hosted technology solutions evolve with it. Our new server solutions are just one example of how we continue to provide small-business clients with increased computing power and support while simultaneously decreasing cost."
"With Newtek's Managed Server Care Bundle, which is now available on both new and existing dedicated servers, as well as on its Cloud Virtual Private Server offering, customers receive the following services as part of one, simple option: server monitoring, nightly backups, a hardware firewall, monthly patch and fix management, McAffee antivirus software, Diskeeper software, and up to three hours per month of extended server support. Extended support, in essence, provides each customer with its own server operations department that can address needs beyond the normal scope of support, which includes, but is not limited to, installing and configuring custom software or trouble-shooting application issues not related to the hosting service."
Full details of Newtek's new offerings can be found on the company's managed technology website.About Newtek Business Services, Inc. Newtek Business Services, The Small Business Authority, provides the following products and services:
- Newtek Advantage™ : Mobile real-time operating platform for business intelligence. The Newtek Advantage™ puts all critical business transactions in real-time. Access data on your smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC as it relates to eCommerce for credit/ debit transactions, website statistics, payroll, insurance and business loans.
- Electronic Payment Processing : eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing): Full-service web host, which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce: A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending : Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans.
- Insurance Services : Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll : Complete payroll management and processing services.