Feb. 12, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- RISI, the leading information provider for the global forest products industry, today opens registration for the 15
Annual European Pulp and Paper Outlook Conference. The European Conference, the premier event for the pulp and paper industry, will take place
April 22-24, 2013
at the Marriott Hotel in
The conference will feature an impressive lineup of guest speakers representing leading companies from each aspect of the pulp and paper industry discussing challenges and opportunities they are facing. In addition, there will be RISI's first Bio Strategy Seminar addressing the bio based economy for the pulp and paper industry.
Attendees for the conference will include executives from paper companies, merchants, pulp producers, suppliers, financial and market analysts, and other end-users.
RISI has negotiated discounted room rates at the Vienna Marriott Hotel for the 2013 conference. The discounted rates are available for a limited time, so attendees are encouraged to book their reservations early.
, the program features industry experts covering must hear topics. Speakers will include pulp and paper producers, financial analysts, associations and many more. We will also be hosting a CEO Executive Panel which will consist of a round table discussion with the region's leading executives, including:
- Peter J Oswald, CEO, Europe and International Division, Mondi
- Berry Wiersum, CEO, Sappi Fine Paper Europe
- Teresa Presas, Director General, CEPI
The second day of the program on
, attendees will hear from RISI experts and their forecasts for specific industry sectors, including:
- Kurt Schaefer, Vice President, Fiber
- David Katsnelson, Director, Macroeconomics
- Hannah Zhao, Senior Economist, Recovered Paper
- Peter Barynin, Principal Economist, Timber Service
- Ville Henttonen, Senior Product Manager, Mill Intelligence
- John Maine, Vice President, Graphic Paper
- Esko Uutela, Principal Economist, Tissue
- Orifjon Abidov, Economist, European Paper Packaging
- Ken Waghorne, Vice President, Packaging
, we will also be hosting our first RISI Bio Strategy Seminar at the Marriott Hotel in
. You will hear from executives discussing the pitfalls, challenges, and opportunities of entering into the bio economy. The seminar will cover key areas of biomass, bioenergy, biorefining, waste to energy, and energy savings. Additionally, you will hear case studies from companies who have implemented a successful bio strategy and are beginning to reap the rewards.
Conference registrations for both of these premier events are currently available at
For more information on sponsoring these events, please email
for more details.
For Press Enquiries, please contact:
Marketing SpecialistO: +1.781.734.8956E:
Notes to Editors: