BRUSSELS, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RISI, the leading information provider for the global forest products industry, today opens registration for the 15 th Annual European Pulp and Paper Outlook Conference. The European Conference, the premier event for the pulp and paper industry, will take place April 22-24, 2013 at the Marriott Hotel in Vienna, Austria.
The conference will feature an impressive lineup of guest speakers representing leading companies from each aspect of the pulp and paper industry discussing challenges and opportunities they are facing. In addition, there will be RISI's first Bio Strategy Seminar addressing the bio based economy for the pulp and paper industry.
Attendees for the conference will include executives from paper companies, merchants, pulp producers, suppliers, financial and market analysts, and other end-users.RISI has negotiated discounted room rates at the Vienna Marriott Hotel for the 2013 conference. The discounted rates are available for a limited time, so attendees are encouraged to book their reservations early. On April 23, the program features industry experts covering must hear topics. Speakers will include pulp and paper producers, financial analysts, associations and many more. We will also be hosting a CEO Executive Panel which will consist of a round table discussion with the region's leading executives, including:
- Peter J Oswald, CEO, Europe and International Division, Mondi
- Berry Wiersum, CEO, Sappi Fine Paper Europe
- Teresa Presas, Director General, CEPI
- Kurt Schaefer, Vice President, Fiber
- David Katsnelson, Director, Macroeconomics
- Hannah Zhao, Senior Economist, Recovered Paper
- Peter Barynin, Principal Economist, Timber Service
- Ville Henttonen, Senior Product Manager, Mill Intelligence
- John Maine, Vice President, Graphic Paper
- Esko Uutela, Principal Economist, Tissue
- Orifjon Abidov, Economist, European Paper Packaging
- Ken Waghorne, Vice President, Packaging