DiaDexus, Inc. To Host Conference Call And Webcast March 7, 2013 To Discuss Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Financial Results
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Feb. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- diaDexus, Inc. (OTCQB:DDXS), a company developing and commercializing proprietary cardiovascular diagnostic products, today announced that it will host a conference call and webcast on Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 4:30 PM ET (1:30 PM PT) to discuss its 2012 fourth quarter and full year results.
The dial-in numbers for the conference call are 1 (877) 378-9048 for domestic callers and 1 (706) 679-2272 for international. The reservation number for both is 98712962. The webcast may be accessed via the company's website at www.diadexus.com/webcast . A replay of the webcast will be available shortly following the live webcast.
About diaDexus, Inc.diaDexus, Inc., based in South San Francisco, California, develops and commercializes proprietary cardiovascular diagnostic products addressing unmet needs in cardiovascular disease. The company's PLAC® Test ELISA Kit is the only blood test cleared by the FDA to aid in predicting risk for both coronary heart disease and ischemic stroke associated with atherosclerosis, the #1 and #3 causes of death, respectively, in the United States. The company's PLAC® Test for Lp-PLA 2 Activity, a CE-marked test, is an indicator of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, the #1 cause of death in Europe. diaDexus is ISO 13485 certified and is manufacturing the PLAC Test for Lp-PLA 2 Activity on-site. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.diaDexus.com .
CONTACT: Company Contacts: diaDexus, Inc. Brian E. Ward, Ph.D., CEO Jean-Frederic Viret, Ph.D., CFO 650-246-6400 investors.diadexus.com Investor Relations: The Ruth Group Zack Kubow 646-536-7020 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV