REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BroadVision, Inc. (Nasdaq:BVSN), an innovative provider of e-business and enterprise social networking solutions, today announced that BroadVision® K2 version 8.2 solutions have achieved Oracle Exadata Ready, Oracle Exalogic Ready, and Oracle SPARC SuperCluster Ready status through Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN). Today's announcement demonstrates support for BroadVision K2 version 8.2 solutions with Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, Oracle SPARC SuperCluster, Oracle Solaris 11 and Oracle Linux. BroadVision is a Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork.
BroadVision K2 solutions are comprehensive and scalable e-business platforms that power some of the world's most sophisticated public and private Web sites. The solutions include:
- Business Agility Suite (BAS) -- allows organizations to interact with visitors through a portal with personalized views of information, resources, and business processes stored in diverse internal and external legacy systems.
- Commerce Agility Suite (CAS) -- enables organizations to create a unique online environment to transact more business throughout the entire sales process, from lead generation to sales execution to customer support.
- BroadVision eMerchandising -- designed to be extremely flexible so that it can support the most creative discount schemes; it does not assume a specific merchandising or selling model.
- Financial Agility Suite (FAS) -- redefines customer service and engagement models by enabling financial institutions to acquire, interact, and engage customers on mobile platforms, social media channels, and enterprise social networks.
Oracle Exadata Ready, Oracle Exalogic Ready, and Oracle SPARC SuperCluster Ready are part of the Oracle Exastack Ready program which allows partners, such as BroadVision, to be recognized by Oracle for developing, testing, and tuning their applications on Oracle Exadata, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, and Oracle SPARC SuperCluster engineered systems. Oracle Exadata delivers extreme performance and is the ideal database platform for OLTP applications, data warehouses as well as the varied and unpredictable workloads of cloud computing. It is a complete package of servers, storage, networking, and software that is scalable, secure, and redundant. Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud is hardware and software engineered together to provide extreme performance, reliability, and scalability for Oracle, Java, and other business applications, while delivering lower TCO, reduced risk, higher user productivity and one-stop support. Oracle SPARC SuperCluster is an efficient multi-purpose engineered system, delivering extreme efficiency, cost savings, and performance for consolidating mission critical applications and rapidly deploying cloud services. Oracle Solaris 11 brings the reliability, security, and scalability of enterprise OS to the cloud, allowing customers to run their most demanding enterprise applications in private, hybrid, or public clouds. Oracle Linux brings the latest Linux innovations to market, delivering extreme performance, advanced scalability, and reliability for enterprise applications, at a lower cost.The Oracle Exastack Ready program recognizes BroadVision as having applications that leverage the latest Oracle technology to better support joint customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV