KANSAS CITY, Kan., Feb. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Epiq Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:EPIQ) will report financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012 after the close of the market on Monday, March 4, 2013. At that time, the press release will be available on the company's website at www.epiqsystems.com .
The company will host a conference call on March 4 at 3:30 p.m. central time (4:30 p.m. eastern time). The internet broadcast of the call can be accessed at www.epiqsystems.com , or to listen by phone, please call (877) 303-6311. International participants may dial (631) 813-4730. Please register at least 5 minutes prior to the start of the presentation to ensure timely access.
An archive of the internet broadcast will be available on the company's website until the next earnings call. A recording of the call will also be available through March 18, 2013, beginning approximately two hours after the call ends. To access the replay, please call (855) 859-2056 and enter conference ID number 92463519.About Epiq Systems Epiq Systems is a leading global provider of technology-enabled solutions for electronic discovery, bankruptcy and class action administration. We offer full-service capabilities, which include litigation, investigations, financial transactions, regulatory compliance and other legal matters for eDiscovery. Our innovative technology and services, combined with deep subject-matter expertise, provide reliable solutions for the professionals we serve. The Epiq Systems, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5250
CONTACT: Lew P. Schroeber, Investor Relations telephone: 913-621-9500 email: email@example.com or visit us online at www.epiqsystems.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV