CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today announced the next rollout of its CA CloudMinderTM identity and access management (IAM) service solution. With extended out-of-the-box support for social identities and additional on-premise and cloud applications such as Microsoft Office 365 TM, CA CloudMinder helps organizations strengthen customer relationships, while streamlining how they manage users and their access for greater operational and cost efficiencies.
CA CloudMinder provides enterprise-grade IAM for both cloud-based or on-premise applications in a highly scalable multi-tenant IAM as-a-Service solution. The three components of CA CloudMinder can be deployed individually or together in a single, integrated IAM service:
- CA CloudMinder Advanced Authentication protects against unapproved and unauthorized access using multiple forms of strong authentication and risk analysis to validate a user’s identity.
- CA CloudMinder Identity Management provides user provisioning and de-provisioning to a broad set of on-premise applications and cloud services as well as comprehensive user management capabilities. With the ability to operate and synchronize with existing on-premise identity stores such as Active Directory or other LDAP-compliant directories, CA CloudMinder Identity Management leverages existing technologies for faster deployment.
- CA CloudMinder Single Sign-On (SSO) supports today’s extended and hybrid enterprise with reliable identity federation in a unified, cloud-based single sign-on solution. Leveraging CA SiteMinder® technology, CA CloudMinder Single Sign-On is scalable and controls access for millions of users from within or outside an organization.
Companies have seen the benefits that IAM as-a-service can provide. “In one test, CA CloudMinder allowed a team to accomplish in just three days what had taken almost two months of building, installing, configuring and testing with an on-premise approach,” said Drew Koenig, president, CA Security Global User Community. “That company estimated it could employ CA CloudMinder for a reduced cost and get three IAM capabilities versus just one plus free up staff time. By not having to work on maintaining the on-premise infrastructure, the team can focus more on strategic identity initiatives.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV