NORTH BERGEN, N.J., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vitamin Shoppe, Inc. (NYSE: VSI) a leading specialty retailer and direct marketer of nutritional products, today announced that the Company will release its fiscal fourth quarter 2012 financial results before the market open on Tuesday, February 26, 2013. A conference call will be webcast the same day beginning at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. Interested investors and other parties may listen to the webcast of the conference call by logging on to the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.vitaminshoppe.com.
A telephonic replay will be available for one week beginning at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time on February 26, 2013. The replay can be accessed by dialing 1-877-870-5176 or for international callers 1-858-384-5517. The passcode for the replay is 2538074. The webcast will also be archived on the Company's website at www.vitaminshoppe.com.
About the Vitamin Shoppe, Inc. (NYSE:VSI)Vitamin Shoppe is a leading specialty retailer and direct marketer of nutritional products based in North Bergen, New Jersey. The company sells vitamins, minerals, nutritional supplements, herbs, sports nutrition formulas, homeopathic remedies, green living products, and health and beauty aids to customers located primarily in the United States. The company carries national brand products as well as exclusive products under the Vitamin Shoppe, BodyTech and True Athlete proprietary brands. The Vitamin Shoppe conducts business through more than 580 company-operated Vitamin Shoppe retail stores, national mail order catalogs, and website, www.VitaminShoppe.com. Follow The Vitamin Shoppe on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/THEVITAMINSHOPPE and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/VitaminShoppe.
SOURCE Vitamin Shoppe, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV