- Between 1997-1999, patient adherence was not monitored in 53% of clinical trials. Many of these drugs are still on the market.
- Up to 30% of study patients do not take the full dose of the study drug.
- Study patients cannot understand 35% - 94% of Informed Consent documents.
- At least 50% of study patients do not tell the study team they missed doses.
- Many study patients do not realize that missing doses could endanger the lives of millions of people after the drug is approved.
- Poor patient adherence that is undetected in clinical trials may result in a dose that is inaccurate and too high.
Consumer Health Information Corporation Warns Poor Patient Adherence In Clinical Drug Trials May Be Putting The Public At Risk
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.