NEW YORK, Feb. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stemline Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:STML), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing oncology therapeutics that target both cancer stem cells (CSCs) and tumor bulk, announced today that Ivan Bergstein, M.D., Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Leerink Swann and Company Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 3:30 pm ET at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City.
Stemline Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel oncology therapeutics that target both cancer stem cells (CSCs) as well as the tumor bulk. Among Stemline's drug candidates are SL-401 and SL-701, both of which have demonstrated clinical activity, including durable complete responses (CRs), and an overall survival (OS) benefit versus historical controls in Phase 1/2 studies of advanced cancer patients. For more information about Stemline Therapeutics, visit www.stemline.com .
CONTACT: Mark Jacobson Director, Corporate Development Stemline Therapeutics, Inc. 750 Lexington Avenue Sixth Floor New York, NY 10022 Tel: 646-502-2307 Email: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV