NOOK Media LLC, a subsidiary of Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS), the leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products, today announced the winners of the “Believe in Reading” sweepstakes. The sweepstakes was part of an exclusive NOOK Media and Barnes & Noble promotion with the Pop/R&B Global Superstar that ran in Barnes & Noble stores from November 8, 2012, to December 24, 2012. Customers and fans who visited the NOOK counter at their local Barnes & Noble store were able to enter for a chance to win the grand prize, and customers in select cities could also enter for a chance to win two tickets to the show in that city. The promotion also included a Barnes & Noble donation to one of Justin Bieber’s favorite charities, Pencils of Promise.
McKenzie Suntzenich of New York was the Grand Prize Winner and received four tickets and a trip to Justin’s final concert of this leg of the Believe Tour in Miami, Florida. McKenzie also met Justin at the show, and received a free NOOK ® HD, the lightest and highest-resolution 7-inch HD tablet available, which came pre-loaded with Justin’s latest eBook, Just Getting Started.
“Last night was amazing,” McKenzie said the day after meeting Justin at the concert. “Seeing Justin up close was crazy and I got to hug him too and he is even better looking in person. The show was great of course too. He is such an awesome performer and always puts on a good show. Huge shout out to NOOK for making this entire day possible. It was the best day of my life!”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV