The ACTIVE Network, Inc. (NYSE:ACTV), the leaders in cloud-based Activity and Participant Management™ (APM) solutions, today launched WannaDo SM, a self-ticketing platform that helps event organizers of every size create and tailor events to what users say they want to do. WannaDo is designed to create a marketplace for events and activities by crowdsourcing people's interests, or bucket lists, within a single platform, connecting to social networks, and providing organizers with easy-to-use ticketing tools to immediately fulfill this demand.
"WannaDo has the ability to bring about a fundamental shift in the way events and activities go to market by allowing organizers to understand and target demand before they take on the risk and cost of producing an event or activity," said Darko Dejanovic, president at ACTIVE Network. "WannaDo enables people to get out and participate by matching people with recommended activities and instantly connecting them with friends who will join along."
The marketplace for activities is boundless. Activities ranging from the typical, like taking a class, experiencing a food and wine tour or exploring the outdoors, to the unique, like samurai sword fighting or learning trapeze, have a home on WannaDo. With WannaDo’s ticketing platform, event and activity organizers of all kinds can expect:
- No fees when setting up free events, lower fees if they’re collecting money
- Stunning event pages through ACTIVE’s unique EventCanvas tool
- One-click event details, including attendee and financial information
- A simple and elegant user experience
- Technology infrastructure from a company that powers hundreds of thousands of events annually
“WannaDo was founded on a few simple principles— organizers need something that’s easier to use, something that produces elegantly designed and targeted event pages, and a platform without all the ticketing fees,” said Bob Bennett, general manager of WannaDo. “Through WannaDo, organizers can create and customize better experiences because they can finally see what people want to do. By bringing activities and participants together on a single platform, we believe it will inspire people to get active and explore activities they never thought possible."MULTI-MEDIA
- WannaDo website: http://www.WannaDo.com
- Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/theWannaDo
- Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/theWannaDo
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts