- U.S. Patent #8165832B1 - A wall plug monitor that measures digitally AC power consumption for appliances and power systems connected to the AC line.
- U.S. Patent #8188686B1 - RF enabled occupancy detection and connection to cellular phone network for smart phone connectivity, notification and control of lights.
- U.S. Patent #8242832B2 - Solar cell energy generation with integrated charge pumps boost circuits, for energy harvesting applications.
- U.S. Patent #8264171B1 - In situ LED temperature monitoring using the LED as its sensor while in operation to improve LED lifetime.
- U.S. Patent #8324824B2 - One wire interface circuitry, for communication between a host controller and an LED driver.
- U.S. Patent #8334451B1 - Integrated solar cells creating a photovoltaic panel on a chip with desired voltage and current outputs.
- U.S. Patent #8344480B1 - High performance IGBT power semiconductor.
- U.S. Patent #8347120B2 - System and method for conserving power (the reduction of “vampire power”) used and applied to an electrical apparatus based on pattern of use.
- U.S. Patent #8356759B2 – Low cost magnetic stripe reader using independent switching thresholds.
- U.S. Patent #8358087B2 - Alternating turn-off timing of a fluorescent lamp starter unit.
- U.S. Patent #8358093B2 - Sample and hold time stamp for sensing zero crossing of a back electromotive force in 3-phase brushless DC motors.
- U.S. Patent #8363412B2 – Mother and daughter board configuration to improve current and voltage capabilities of a power instrument.
IXYS Announces Innovative Technology Patents
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts