OfficeTeam identifies eight questions job seekers should consider asking during interviews:
- While researching your firm, I learned the company recently [fill in the blank]. How does this affect your current strategy?
- Can you describe a typical workday for a person in this role?
- What skills and attributes are most important for success in this role?
- How would you describe the work environment here?
- Why is this position open?
- What is the typical career path for someone in this position?
- What do you enjoy most about working here?
- What are the next steps in the hiring process?
About OfficeTeamOfficeTeam is the nation's leading staffing service specializing in the temporary placement of highly skilled office and administrative support professionals. The company has more than 315 locations worldwide and offers online job search services at www.officeteam.com. Follow OfficeTeam at twitter.com/officeteam, and gain insights into the latest administrative hiring and salary trends at www.officeteam.com/salarycenter.