Survey Reveals Most Unusual Questions From Job Seekers
OfficeTeam identifies eight questions job seekers should consider asking during interviews:
- While researching your firm, I learned the company recently [fill in the blank]. How does this affect your current strategy?
- Can you describe a typical workday for a person in this role?
- What skills and attributes are most important for success in this role?
- How would you describe the work environment here?
- Why is this position open?
- What is the typical career path for someone in this position?
- What do you enjoy most about working here?
- What are the next steps in the hiring process?
About OfficeTeamOfficeTeam is the nation's leading staffing service specializing in the temporary placement of highly skilled office and administrative support professionals. The company has more than 315 locations worldwide and offers online job search services at www.officeteam.com. Follow OfficeTeam at twitter.com/officeteam, and gain insights into the latest administrative hiring and salary trends at www.officeteam.com/salarycenter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV