ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI), a leading provider of consulting services and technology solutions to government and commercial clients, and C3 Energy announced today that the two companies are preferred partners and will jointly deliver turnkey energy efficiency solutions to North American utilities and energy providers. ICF has identified C3 Energy’s suite of solutions — C3 Residential TM, C3 Commercial TM, and C3 Enterprise TM — as its preferred software platform for providing energy information services. C3 Energy has identified ICF as its preferred professional services partner.
Through the agreement, ICF and C3 Energy will leverage C3 Energy software and ICF capabilities to deliver end-to-end energy efficiency solutions and services to utilities, from program design through implementation and program management, including:
- Development of energy efficiency and other utility programs
- Integration, data loading, and data cleansing of utility databases and external data sources
- Configuration, user testing, and user training
- Development and management of customer engagement, communication, and customer satisfaction programs
- Call center and customer operations support
- Development of repeatable implementation tools and energy efficiency best practices
- Measurement of energy efficiency program effectiveness
The integrated ICF/C3 Energy solution will help utilities cost-effectively drive energy efficiency and load reduction across their entire customer base to meet their state mandates, increase customer engagement and satisfaction, drive societal benefit, and improve their bottom line.
“We are very pleased to work with C3 on this endeavor,” said Mike Mernick, senior vice president for ICF International. “By providing an integrated family of energy efficiency and customer engagement software-as-a-service solutions, C3 provides state-of-the-art energy efficiency solutions across all customers. Together, ICF and C3 will be able to deliver more cost-effective programs by more effectively identifying and targeting customers that would benefit from energy efficiency programs.”“C3 Energy is the only fully integrated software solution that allows utilities to meet their energy efficiency goals across residential, small and medium business, and commercial and industrial market sectors. The C3 Energy architecture easily scales to enable the aggregation and analysis of very large data volumes, providing customers with actionable, tailored insights on ways to save energy and money. We are looking forward to working with C3 Energy to deliver the kind of robust, multi-segment energy efficiency solutions our utility customers require,” said David Pickles, senior vice president for ICF International. “We are very pleased to partner with ICF, recognized market and thought leaders in energy efficiency program management. They combine deep program and industry knowledge to deliver solutions to utilities throughout the entire program life cycle, from analysis and design through implementation and evaluation,” said Ed Abbo, president and chief technical officer for C3 Energy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV