- PCB object and Layer transparency settings - New PCB object and Layer transparency settings have been added to the View Configurations dialog;
- Silk to Solder Mask design rule - A new rule with new checking modes (to exposed copper and to solder mask openings) has been added;
- Outline vertices editor for PCB Polygon Pours - New outline vertices editor for Polygon Pour, Polygon Cutout and Solid Region objects;
- Polygon Blankets - Ability to define polygonal-shaped blanket directives has been added;
- Schematic Pin name/designator position, font and color customization - the pin name and designator position, font and color can now be customized individually
- Port height and font control - Port height, border width and text font can now be individually controlled;
- Schematic Hyperlinks - Text objects in schematic documents now support hyperlinks
- Smart PDF documents contain component parameters - Clicking on a component in a PDF file produced by SmartPDF will display the parameters of that component
- Microchip Touch Controls support - Support for Microchip mTouch capacitive controls has been added; and
- Improved DXP platform - DXP platform has been upgraded to provide a robust and open development environment.
Altium Designer 2013 Offers Enhanced Features And Open Design Platform
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.