NORCROSS, Ga. and NEW YORK, Feb. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As businesses and financial institutions across the U.S. compete for an increasingly fickle customer base, mobile applications play a vital role in maintaining customer loyalty and increasing customer lifetime value.
Supporting the trend, TransCentra, Inc., a leading provider of billing and payment software and services, and Top Image Systems, Ltd. (Nasdaq:TISA), a leading enterprise content management (ECM), intelligent content capture and delivery solutions provider, announce the availability of the full TIS Mobile Capture Solution Suite to TransCentra customers nationwide.
The combination of TIS' Mobile Capture Solution Suite with TransCentra's already successful eFLOW® Intelligent Document Recognition business helps companies and financial institutions compete for high value customers by catering to their needs with more advanced mobile applications."For businesses of every size, mobile must play a featured role in their strategic planning," said Lynn Boggs, chief executive officer of TransCentra. "By combining TIS' Mobile Capture Solution Suite with TransCentra's history of successful implementation of critical, data intensive capture systems, this technology accelerates the flow of important data within a financial institution, while pushing the capture point to the most accessible edges of the organization." The full suite of products included in TIS' Mobile Capture Solution specifically focus on mobile document and data capture to improve customer service, while expanding capabilities for mobile workers. Products available in the solution through TransCentra include:
- MobiCHECK – a remote deposit system for check payment via smartphone or tablet;
- MobiPAY – a mobile data capture application providing bill payment via smartphone or tablet;
- MobiCLOUD – a mobile solution capable of capturing documents via smartphone or tablet and storing them on the cloud; and
- MobiFLOW – mobile document management software to capture and process any document via smartphone or tablet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV