Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced the availability of Cornerstone for Salesforce on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business applications. Cornerstone for Salesforce embeds learning management directly into the Salesforce Platform, so that clients can tailor training programs for their sales and service organizations to provide seamless access to sales enablement and just-in-time training from within Salesforce.
Comment on the News
- “Cornerstone continues to innovate to ensure our clients have the most advanced learning and talent management solutions in the market to manage the evolving needs of today’s global workforce,” said Adam Miller, founder and CEO of Cornerstone OnDemand. “Cornerstone for Salesforce provides our clients with a superior way to increase sales effectiveness, by providing training at the time of need. As a long-time salesforce.com client, we are pleased to collaborate with salesforce.com and leverage our learning and talent management expertise to deliver next-generation cloud solutions.”
- “The future of enterprise apps is social, mobile and connected,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & Channel, salesforce.com. “Companies such as Cornerstone OnDemand are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to give customers the tools they need to accelerate customer success in the social era.”
- "Cornerstone OnDemand is embracing the future of work by addressing real-time learning and training within valued business applications such as Salesforce," said Yvette Cameron, Vice President and Principal Analyst for Constellation Research. "By combining the power of the Salesforce platform and Cornerstone's learning management expertise, Cornerstone for Salesforce provides the opportunity for organizations to maximize their CRM investment while creating a more dynamic, social learning culture."
Increase Productivity and Boost the Top Line with Social and Mobile Cloud Technologies
Leading companies including LinkedIn, Box and Medtronic rely on Cornerstone for Salesforce to deliver essential knowledge and training for their products and services to employees and external collaborators worldwide.With more than 10 million subscribers using its award-winning learning and talent management SaaS solution, Cornerstone understands the value of leveraging social, mobile and cloud technologies to support modern workforces. Tapping into the power of the Salesforce Platform allows Cornerstone to embed training, development and knowledge-sharing into the way salespeople work on a daily basis. In turn, this helps organizations maximize their existing salesforce.com investment and drive new levels of sales efficiency and productivity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV