- “Cornerstone continues to innovate to ensure our clients have the most advanced learning and talent management solutions in the market to manage the evolving needs of today’s global workforce,” said Adam Miller, founder and CEO of Cornerstone OnDemand. “Cornerstone for Salesforce provides our clients with a superior way to increase sales effectiveness, by providing training at the time of need. As a long-time salesforce.com client, we are pleased to collaborate with salesforce.com and leverage our learning and talent management expertise to deliver next-generation cloud solutions.”
- “The future of enterprise apps is social, mobile and connected,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & Channel, salesforce.com. “Companies such as Cornerstone OnDemand are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to give customers the tools they need to accelerate customer success in the social era.”
- "Cornerstone OnDemand is embracing the future of work by addressing real-time learning and training within valued business applications such as Salesforce," said Yvette Cameron, Vice President and Principal Analyst for Constellation Research. "By combining the power of the Salesforce platform and Cornerstone's learning management expertise, Cornerstone for Salesforce provides the opportunity for organizations to maximize their CRM investment while creating a more dynamic, social learning culture."
Cornerstone For Salesforce (Graphic: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts