The Park Hill Group, a division of Blackstone (NYSE:BX), today announced that Andrew Caspersen has joined as a Managing Principal, with a focus on its secondary advisory business. This business delivers liquidity and capital solutions to private equity investors and managers. Mr. Caspersen was most recently a principal at Coller Capital, where he sourced, evaluated and closed secondary transactions in the U.S. market.
Larry Thuet, a Senior Managing Director at Park Hill, said, “We are delighted that Andrew is joining us. As private equity matures as an asset class, there is a growing need for both investors in, and managers of, older vintage private equity funds to increase their options as to how and when they monetize their portfolios to enhance liquidity and access new capital. We expect that providing secondary solutions in this area will continue to be an important part of our services we provide our clients.”
Andrew Caspersen added, “I am pleased to join Park Hill. It has an outstanding track record as a trusted adviser both to LPs and GPs. We can build on these relationships as we offer this new suite of services to tailor solutions to particular needs.”
Andrew will lead Park Hill’s effort to deliver capital solutions to mature funds by working directly with private equity fund managers and limited partners through structured secondary transactions. He is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard Law School.The Park Hill Group, an affiliate of Blackstone, is a leading global alternative asset placement agent with over 70 professionals based in 10 offices around the globe. Park Hill Secondary Advisory is fully integrated within the broader Park Hill Group, utilizing a global network of relationships to deliver superior results across multiple asset classes. Further information is available at www.parkhillgroup.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV