McAfee is raising the bar on intelligent threat identification, time to respond and robust, unified security management with the latest updates to its security management solutions delivering on its recently announced security connected vision. McAfee Real Time for ePolicy Orchestrator software is the first security management system that lets businesses instantly find information about any computer, deploy products or update configurations in a matter of seconds.
Additionally, McAfee Enterprise Security Manager is now actively connected to the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (McAfee ePO) platform, McAfee Vulnerability Manager, and the McAfee Network Security Platform - automatically initiating endpoint and network security policy changes based on its powerful correlation capability. Together, these solutions set a new industry standard for time to respond, situational awareness and operational efficiency.
“We are always looking for ways to improve our security defenses,” said Ben Shackelford, IT security manager at Cobham North America. “McAfee’s security connected approach bridges operational silos and strengthens management. We are excited to take advantage of the latest innovations on this front in order to improve our security visibility and shorten our response time. We rely on McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator and McAfee Enterprise Security Manager to manage security operations and security monitoring, and now Real Time for ePO combined with active integration with SIEM, we can do an even better job.”
Security Management Solutions:
- McAfee Real Time for ePO adds real-time security investigation capabilities to McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator software, the leading security management platform. McAfee Real Time for ePO lets security administrators query thousands of assets across their enterprise in seconds, enabling them to make security decisions based on “what is” versus “what was.” This ground-breaking technology dramatically increases situational awareness and reduces exposure, risk, and cost of security. The McAfee ePO platform provides the most complete, scalable security management solution. It now moves even farther ahead of alternative security operations management systems that take hours or days to collect endpoint data and then days to remediate at-risk systems.
- McAfee Enterprise Security Manager now provides active integration with ePolicy Orchestrator software, McAfee Network Security Platform and McAfee Vulnerability Manager. McAfee Enterprise Security Manager is the only SIEM that is smart and fast at the same time – providing real-time actionable security intelligence. With this release, SIEM moves from passive monitoring to an automated incident response platform by leveraging its powerful correlation engine to identify threats and respond immediately – automatically sending policy commands to McAfee software and integrated partner solutions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV