QlikTech (NASDAQ: QLIK), a leader in Business Discovery – user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), today announced that Groupe SEB, the world leader in small domestic equipment, has selected the QlikView Business Discovery platform to lead the Group towards the standardization of analysis processes and measurement of inventories. Currently using QlikView across six continents, Groupe SEB sells over 200 million products per year and employs 25,000 people worldwide.
The Need to Empower Users
In 2009, Groupe SEB found that users are not fully satisfied with the results obtained with Business Intelligence (BI) solutions in place: the manipulation of reporting was complex and time-consuming. “We had to find a new solution, more user-friendly and capable of handling large volumes of data with good performance, even for remote users,” explains Philippe Vivier, Business Intelligence Expert for Groupe SEB.
After examining different solutions, QlikView has proved the best solution in terms of performance to face three main challenges:
- Provide users with a scalable solution
- Deploy platform in the world with good performance, even for remote web users
- Develop indicators that combine data from multiple ERP
- An industrial application, aimed at managers and industrial controllers;
- A monitoring service actions application, to support the deployment of the Group’s CRM solution; and
- An application that displays that provisioning of logistics indicators.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts